We have been living on and renovating Monty B since 2007.
- Monty B is a fantastic ocean-going sailing ketch built in Barcelona by North Wind in 1983 (in the days when quality was paramount!).
- She is 44 foot long with a beam of 3.94 metres at her widest point. Being a ketch means we have two masts and we fly three sails: a mainsail, a mizzen and a large genoa out front.
- There is plenty of space above decks including a large, open teak foredeck which is ideal for relaxing and sunbathing.
- The yacht has a safe, roomy centre-cockpit with comfy cushions.
- There is a swimming platform at the stern with steps to enable you to get in and out of the water safely and easily.
- There is a toilet below decks.
- During the summer months we have a large SPF50 sunshade which covers the cockpit area, enabling us to make the most of the cooling breeze while the boat is under way, in the comfort of the shade.
- We are more than happy to show you “how the boat works” for those with enquiring minds!
Please note, Monty B is our home and a working boat. We also have 2 small dogs. Sailing around the Boka is a luxury experience but we are not a superyacht and we do not wear uniforms or curtsey! :0)