If you are only here for one day and looking for a shore excursion, our 4 hour boat trips are the perfect way of seeing the best of Kotor Bay (Boka Kotorska). We are NOT your usual shore excursion!
We offer a personalised, friendly, native-English speaking experience and we have years of local knowledge.
Get away from the crowds and do something different, from only €88 per person.
Our cruise ship guests tell us that our boat tours are “great value for money” and many have written to tell us that it was the best shore excursion of their cruise!
Our trips are all-inclusive:
- complimentary G&T or similar drink
- chilled drinking water
- delicious snack platter
- history and geography talks
- use of kayak
- photo album of your day (on USB flash drive)
We offer two itineraries for cruise ship guests:
Kotor Bay Tour (round trip via UNESCO World Heritage site of Perast)
We pick you up by dinghy from shore in Kotor and after making sure you are comfortable, we take you on a peaceful, relaxed cruise away from the noise and crowds from your ship!
As we cruise along the shoreline of the beautiful Boka Kotorska, the scenery is stunning and we will point out the many churches and old palaces as we go. You can swim from the boat in clear, sparkling water beneath the soaring mountains in our favourite swimming spots.
The jewel in the crown is the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Perast which we will sail around, together with its two islands of Our Lady of the Rock and Sveti George with churches dating from the 12th and 15th centuries. Tim will tell you all about the history of the area.
We return to Kotor via the western shore of the Boka, whilst you relax on deck and enjoy our delicious snack platter and sip complimentary G&Ts (gin and tonics to those non-English guests) and relax on deck.
We are easy to find and only a 5 minute walk from your ship’s dock.
Four Islands Tour (one way trip Kotor Bay, Perast and sailing in Tivat Bay)
All of the above but instead to returning to Kotor, we continue to Tivat Bay which is distinctly different from Kotor Bay with almost guaranteed sailing as there is usually a lovely breeze in this bay. We sail around the legendary Sveti Marko island and the islet of Our Lady of Mercy with its 15th century Benedictine monastery. This is also an ideal anchorage for swimming and for you to relax on deck, enjoying our delicious snack platter and complimentary drink.
This is the itinerary we would recommend to enable you to see as much as possible in your short time here. We offer Kotor to Tivat or vice versa.
Because this is a one way trip, you will need to get a taxi one way. This is very easy, takes about 15 minutes and costs between €12 and €15.
Recommended by Cruise Critic users – see some of their comments here.
We are not your usual shore excursion
- Our price is for the boat, not per person. The cost of the trip will be divided by the number of guests that take part on the day. Please be aware of this.
- We do not take deposits so we require that you confirm with us 24 hours before the trip. We know that this is not always easy when you are on a cruise ship but it is essential in case of bad weather or a change in your ship’s itinerary.
- We do not operate if the weather is not suitable. Our emphasis is on quality for our guests.
- We have two friendly small dogs.
- A saiing boat is an active environment and you need to be fully mobile. Please make sure you have read our FAQs with regards suitability – see our FAQs.
- Our price is half the price of similar trips on sailing yachts here in Montenegro. Our price is not negotiable; it is as cheap as we can go!